Investors in Facebook, Wallapop, Spotify, Hired,… and entrepreneurs from Letgo and Verse will speak about what is coming in mobile and the investor sentiment in Europe and in the US
Key investors and entrepreneurs will discuss the future of mobile business models and technologies:
– What are the new business models that are most attractive for entrepreneurs and investors?
– What are some of the best practices for scaling mobile companies and achieving large user adoption in Europe and in the US?
– What are the key trends in mobile technologies? How is the interaction between mobile, hardware (lens,..) and augmented reality?
– What are the new trends in mobile B2B? How successfully is mobile penetrating the workplace?
– Michiel Kotting, partner at Northzone, a leading venture capital fund in Europe. Over $1bn under management. Has invested in Spotify, Wallapop,..
– Matthieu Barret, partner at IdInvest, a leading venture capital fund in Europe. Over $2bn under management. Has invested in SocialPoint, Kantox,…
– Ben Evans, partner at Andreessen Horowitz, a leading venture capital fund in the US. Over $3bn under management. Has invested in Facebook, Airbnb, Pinterest, Skype, Twitter,…
– Christopher Rogers, partner at Lumia Capital in the US. Invested in Hired, Instacarro, OpenDNS and Dice
– Alex Lopera, Co-Founder and COO at Verse. Has raised over $10m from from European and US investors
– Enrique Linares. Co-Founder and CEO at Letgo. Has raised over $250m from European and US investors
– Moderator: Oriol Juncosa, Managing Partner and co-founder at Encomenda Smart Capital and advisor to technology companies
4YFN at Mobile World Congress 2017
Banco Sabadell Stage, 1 March 2017
4 Years From Now (4YFN) is an international mobile startup business platform partnered with the Mobile World Capital Barcelona and GSMA Mobile World Congress.
The 4th edition took place last 27th February – 1st March in Barcelona and gathered more than 16,000 attendees from all over the world.
4YFN is a business and networking platform showcasing new entrepreneurial initiatives in the mobile sector. It is a place where the best mobile industry leaders, successful entrepreneurs and digital experts along with renowned accelerators, incubators and investors help entrepreneurs get to the next level.
It also provides a real hands on experience, a wide programme of conferences, workshops, pitches and expert meetings designed specifically for the mobile entrepreneurial environment.
Find out about our upcoming events here www.4yfn.com
4YFN photo gallery: https://www.flickr.com/photos/4yfn